On January 20, 2012, Olivia's world has changed for the better. You see - now she can SEE !! She never complained or strained her eyes, but her little world was out of focus. We knew she had a slight astigmatism, but it was confirmed that with the help of her new glasses she would be able to see things clearer, not fuzzy and dull.
She has been smiling since the moment she put them on. Afterall, these funky purple glasses are just a new accesory for Liv. She's been busy coordinating ALL of her outfits to match the purple. She even picked out a purple coat and backpack for school next year.
Garrett likes them as well and we have even heard him say, "I think I see things a little blurry too - I might need glasses" -- ummm, not yet buddy!
Let's hope the excitement of the glasses continues because we know she'll have them for a lifetime now :)



She is so cute! I love that she got the purple glasses, such a great addition to her sweet and spunky personality:)
ReplyDeleteoh my word, how cute is she?! she is rockin' those purple glasses and looks like lil miss thaaang! so happy she can see... just a minor detail. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed this post, but Livvie looks A-dorable! Love those glasses! She is definitely one stylin' little fashionista! And too cute about Garrett suddenly seeing blurry, too!
ReplyDelete