Olivia in her Birthday Girl crown as I attempt to light 5 candles.
I almost lost it and started to cry as I stood so close and watched my little big girl smile from ear to ear as we sang Happy Birthday to her. I held it together - phew!
A few of the girls were able to get their party blowers to make that loud obnoxious sound - but for the most part - it was a quiet but fun activity to make and play with these.
We also played pin the frying pay on Flynn Rider.
Ahhh - the pinata. We gave each girl 5 swings and by about the 8th turn it was busted open and the girls leaped to gather up all the candy they could.
Olivia insisted on pink M&Ms in her Reece's Peanut Butter ice cream next to her strawberry cake.
Mom (aka Nana) made these adorable headbands for the girls to take home.
The goodie bags were little Rapunzel inspired purses filled with stamps, candy, bubbles & hair clips.
Even though the party was "girls only", Daddy got a HUGE hug from his princess before he left with Garrett for a "boys day out".
Happy 5th Birthday Olivia - We had a Tangled good time at your party!















So cute and such a creative party! Your details are what makes it so special. What a sweet memory made with friends.
ReplyDeletewanna come plan and execute bday parties in my home from now until i'm an empty nester?! you have the gift of making it all come together! so glad the birthday girl had a wonderful party. and honestly, is there a cuter picture than that last one of olivia with her daddy?! goodness gracious!
ReplyDeleteThe party was so fun! I loved all the decorations and details! We had a blast-
ReplyDelete