Garrett
You're now officially in the Class of 2024 !
Dear Garrett,
Today you sprang out of bed in true "Garrett style"- even though you were woken up at 6 am. You wanted to dash out the door. Your smile and excitement for life is infectious. I pray you will always have this attitude! We are so proud of you and know that you will do great!
Your teacher had Legos waiting for you at your table to play with.
You introduced yourself to EVERYONE first thing.
Olivia was so happy to see you in your room - she didn't even mind waking up early!
I held it together until your teacher
hugged me at the door
and said, "Don't worry, I'll take good
care of your baby today."
From this:
To this ~ in a flash!
We love you so much Garrett and can't wait to see all that's ahead for you from this day forward!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy & Olivia


So sweet, it goes by so quickly!
ReplyDelete