We had so much fun this weekend at a pool party to end the summer with a bang.
All 18 kids had a blast playing in the pool !!
I quickly noticed that the dads were a wee bit whiter than the kids and moms. Dan was a good sport showing off his untanned skin :)
We thank our husbands for all the hard work they do at their desk - and if a white stomach is what they have to show for it ~ I think we can appreciate that!
Girls side
Boys side
P.S. I purposely didn't take any pictures of the ladies in their swimsuits. You're welcome dear friends!







What a fun way to say goodbye to summer & welcome a new school year! Looks like a great time was had by all!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Thanks by the way:)
ReplyDeletefun time with friends - perfect way to end the summer! and, you are a TRUE friend to withhold swimsuit pics. :)
ReplyDelete