Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What can you do with an empty soda can?

You can build a Soda Can Robug!  This kit included the parts to make the frame of the Robug - we just had to supply the soda can and 2 AA batteries.







This kit is for ages 8 and up - so it quickly became a project for mommy to do and for the kids to "help" with.  I didn't mind - I have the patience and secretly thrive on reading manuals and following instructions :)  I'm one of those people that actual reads the manual to everything.


After 35 minutes of putting together the tiniest screws and bolts I've seen, we had our Robug.  Here's a video of the action:   ** warning it's quite loud - so you might want to adjust your volume ***



We had a little more success on the floor:


What a fun kit for our little inventors!

2 comments:

  1. oh my word... i'm SO getting one of these for my guys! fun gadget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    Oh & I think I have a few manuals that need reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete