Our trip to Lazy 5 Ranch - a long time coming. I've heard about it for a few years now and we finally made it up there!
It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon. We took the wagon ride to see and feed all the animals.
The water buffalo ate the most. Olivia had no fear at all as she dropped the food right in his mouth. I left out that the bison sliders we had for dinner a few nights before came from an animal like this. I think we have a few more years before they make that connection.
The highlight of the ride was getting to feed the giraffes. Garrett LOVES giraffes and he LOVED being up close with this one!
Here's the gang getting ready to ride the wagon.
The ride got hot so the wagon driver had the horses charge up a hill to get us a little breeze.
Garertt's favorite were the lemurs like King Julian on Madagascar.
Olivia likes the pot bellied pigs the best. There were even some piglets running around - too fast for me to catch and shot of the "bacon bits" as the wagon driver called them.
What a great adventure at Lazy 5 Rancch! We'll definitely be making a return trip next year!













Looks like fun! We have never been, but we keep saying we need to check it out:) Glad to have your endorsement.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a fantastic day! I love the L5R! Cute pics of the kids & you got some great shots of the animals, too!
ReplyDelete