Monday, February 14, 2011

How Do I Love Thee . . .

Let Me Count The Ways


I LOVE that you both were brought into our family with great love and anticipation.



I LOVE that you are best buddies and play Daddy Tiger and Baby Tiger with eachother.


Garrett, I LOVE that you are so outgoing and friendly ~ keep it up buddy!
I LOVE that you can jump out of bed with a smile ready to get up and go.
I LOVE that you are so tender hearted and like to snuggle with mommy & daddy.


Olivia, I LOVE that you are ALL GIRL and even sometimes a little dramatic :)
I LOVE the way you can drink a cup of milk in one "slurp" of your straw.
I LOVE that you are adventurous and want to do everything your big brother does!


2 comments:

  1. so sweet! you've been given precious and beautiful kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, sweet post about your sweethearts! They are precious & love the shirts!! Have missed your blogging! Hope that you guys enjoy a great V-Day!!

    ReplyDelete