A few years have passed and the "fog" has lifted - we have so much to be thankful for.
So to show you that our November was not filled with only birthday presents & cake. Here are a few other things from November:
Thank-FULL for friends who'll meet us at Discovery Place Kids for a morning of fun!
Thank-FULL for children eager to help make our FAVORITE pumpkin pie!
Thank-FULL for easy felt crafts & the internet!
Thank FULL for sweet friends who had a princess party for their daughter and pony rides!
Thank-FULL for neighbors who let us "fish sit" Frankie for a week! A lesson in responsibility!
Thank-FULL for parents who'll sit through a 3 hour delay at the airport & then happily change into their "Turkey shirts" that the kids made with handprints & footprints for them.
Thank-FULL for a loving husband who supports & encourages me daily!
Thank-FULL for Christmas displays complete with FREE activities for the kids. This one was at Bass Pro Shop. They had race cars, trains, cross-bows & coloring - Did I mention FREE?
Thank-FULL for a mom who will ride the carosel with the kids because she knows I get really motion sick!
Thank-FULL for a dad who's still a kid at heart & loves to fly kites!
















So many wonderful things! You certainly have had a FULL November, but I know you are thank-FULL for every moment! God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a fun month! So many wonderful things to be thankful for. I wanted to say those turkey shirts are too cute! I'm always looking for crafts to send the Grandparents that incorporate the kids hand prints and foot prints for Holiday cards/artwork. Keep the cute ideas coming!
ReplyDelete