Friday, November 19, 2010

Olivia Turns 4 ~ Part II ~ The Celebration

When we asked Olivia what she wanted to do for her birthday - we got the following response, "I would like to go to the game place, eat pancakes & eat ice cream" - game place meaning that place that we as parents sometimes dread - Chuck E. Cheese.  Well here's the secret - arrive early - just as they open and it's not so loud. 

You know me Miss Frugal - I signed up for their Birthday Club and we got an email good for 20 tokens (no purchase necessary) - so we went in and played our 20 tokens and left with two tootsie rolls and a sparkly heart ring for the birthday girl.
Next stop ~ IHOP - you can get free pancakes on your birthday and they also sang to her and brought this HUGE sundae for her to eat.  And check out the HUGE chocolate chip pancake.  We'll have some fruit tomorrow, I promise.

Later that night, she had a few friends over for a Fairy party.  I ordered the cake topper from a seller on ebay who does edible cake toppers.  I've done this each year for the kids and am always pleased with the design selection (and the price of just 8 bucks!).

 The girls decorated wands with stickers.  Olivia also decorated her hat - as if you can't tell :)
 We sang Happy Birthday and she made her wish.
Happy Birthday sweetheart!  We Love You!

1 comment:

  1. SO sweet! I love the picture of Olivia in front of the fire place with the cute Happy Birthday banner, precious! Pancakes, ice cream sundaes, more cake...your girl knows how to party! Happy Birthday O!

    ReplyDelete