Monday, November 1, 2010

Costume Day a.k.a Halloween

The kids were excited about dressing up - and we told Garrett a day early about Trick-or-Treating - BIG mistake.  He was asking every minute if it was time yet and repeating over and over "I'm so excited to dress up for Halloween" - We must figure out how to channel this boy's excitement.

At any rate, Olivia wanted to be a Princess (surprise I know) - I'm wondering how many years she'll pick this maybe 2 more?  She got all dolled up complete with lipgloss & heels.   Garrett wanted to be able to be scary so he chose his batman mask and cape that Nana made for him last year (thanks Nana!). 

We successfully navigated our street (shhh don't tell them there's more to the neighborhood) - without being too scared ~ as some of our neighbors go all out with spooky music, bats etc!




The kids had a great time handing out candy after their walk and were still in bed by 8.

2 comments:

  1. so fun and so cute! can't wait till my princess is ready to be dolled up like olivia. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great night! The kids look adorable & I love Olivia's purple princess dress!

    ReplyDelete