The december festivities are in full swing. Olivia was invited to attend Christmas tea with her friends. The girls had so much fun using the "fancy" china cups and enjoying treats. They made adorable I Spy Christmas ornaments too!
Our Tea at the Davis estate - more details here on Stephanie's blog. Olivia's latest obsession - 80's style side ponytale - I think she wears it well - brings back memories . . .
We've also enjoyed times with friends to make all those cute Christmas craft ideas that I've seen.
These snowman cookies didn't turn out very cute, but they were gobbled up all the same!
The snowman out of mini-marshmallows were a hit. After my instructions of "You can eat some of the marshmallows - just do not eat the marshmallows after they are dipped in glue" - they were off and running on this craft.
I added mgnets to these snowflakes, because space on the tree is at a premium!
This year since the kids have so many teachers, bus drivers, church leaders, Awana leaders etc - I decided that A Snoman Army is what we needed. I bought a case of Hershey bars, wrapped them up in printer paper, used an eraser top to dot on the eyes and mouth, felt for the scarf and Olivia glued on orange noses out of construction paper. The kids could personalize and sign their name or teachers name on the front.
Had a great first half of December - now Winter Break has begun and more fun to come in the next few weeks!









i LOVE the side ponytail... she is rockin' it! all she needs is some neon orange and pink socks to layer on top of stirrup pants and she is good to go! :)
ReplyDeletecute crafts... creative gift ideas... you know, all the things you are amazing at doing!
enjoy break with your sweet kids!