Friday, October 21, 2011

From the bottom of my heart

For Poppy's birthday, we tried out a hand stamped and foot stamped card I had seen on http://www.pinterest.com/


I thought the kids might not like doing this anymore, but I was WRONG.  They loved it!


Two hand prints for the Heart. 
And one footprint at the bottom.


After carrying Olivia to the sink to wash her foot, I quickly realized that I wouldn't be able to lift my 50 pound Garrett.  We opted to do his footprint while he was already on the counter by the sink, so we could wash it afterwards.

I think they turned out pretty good. 
They say "From the Bottom of My Heart - To the Tips of My Toes - I Love You"

This will probably be the last one with both hands and feet - as you can see their feet are getting so big they hardly fit on a page anymore!

2 comments:

  1. ooooooo! i'm totally going to copycat this idea. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! And who doesn't love it when mom actually says it is okay to paint your hands & feet!!!

    ReplyDelete