Thankful for Family
Thankful for a loving husband and two sweet kids.
Nana was here for an extended visit for the Birthday Party and Thanksgiving. We were excited she could come even though she was only home 2 days from her week trip to Chicago and then on to NJ after our visit with us.
She was able to go to lunch up at school with the kids.
Thankful for a sweet, thoughtful and energetic teachers.
Olivia had a Thanksgiving Feast in her class. Complete with cute painted, fringed and beaded shirts and feather headdress.
Thankful for Chocolate and a crafty mom who loves to cook treats.
Nana made Pilgrim Hats with the kids out of chocolate dipped marshmallows and cookies. I didn't get a shot of the final product - I think because they were eaten so quickly!
Thankful for BEAUTIFUL fall weather.
Thankful for a son who always has "The.Best.Day.EVER."
Thankful for a Mom who's wonderful both inside and out.
A quick shot of mom and I out shopping at Target on Black Friday.
We shopped, partied, ate and shopped some more. A fun two weeks with Nana!
Thankful for time together!


No comments:
Post a Comment